Gumball 3000 Foundation: Project Coordinator
The Gumball 3000 Foundation was established in 2013 to benefit underprivileged youth through educational and recreational infrastructure focused projects around the world. The mission is to give disadvantaged youth greater opportunities in life ensuring that the legacy of Gumball is both positive and lasting.
Since it's conception the Gumball 3000 Foundation has raised £3.5 million, benefitting its chosen partners and developing relationships to further ensure their work is enabled. Now in its fifth year of fundraising the Foundation is looking for a project coordinator to join the team with a view to maximise our existing partnerships and develop fundraising.
The Foundation is looking for a full time Project Coordinator to work with the rest of the team. Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
What you will be doing
- Work closely with all current partners ensuring that all projects are reported and communicated
- Carry out regular and accurate prospect research into possible charities that the Foundation could work with that are inline with its mission
- Work with the events team to ensure that all fundraising efforts are executed seamlessly throughout the year
- Work on events throughout the year with the team to ensure the Foundations goals are met
- Research and develop additional fundraising options and strategies
- Manage the social media and website content so all news and developments are communicated
- Attend events on behalf of the Foundation
- Assist and contribute to the yearly printed Foundation catalogue
- Devise and develop a plan for each partner that devises a clear overall direction for the partnership that meets both the Foundation and corporate goals
The successful candidate should have experience of working in the charity sector and an understanding of live events.
- Bonus and pension matching
- 20 days holiday + 1 day additional each year worked
- In-house bar
- Staff discount on Apparel
- Early finish on Friday
- Vibrant office environment
Reporting to the CEO.
Gumball Headquarters are located in Notting Hill. You must be based in London or looking to relocate.