PA to CEO & Office Administrator
Gumball 3000 is looking for a Personal Assistant to work for the CEO & Founder, as well as manage the daily running of the office.
Working at the brands global headquarters near Notting Hill, you will be the first point of contact for all communications and be trusted with organising the CEO’s personal and business diaries.
You’ll be highly organised, diligent, professional with a can-do attitude. Ideally, you will have previous administrative and PA experience in an office based environment working for a CEO. This role also has the potential to progress within the company.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- International diary management across multiple time zones
- Put together itineraries and daily schedules
- Arrange travel, book flights and hotels for business and personal purposes.
- Manage the CEO’s correspondence and invitation
- Manage personal fine art collection inventories
- Personal administration including property management, home and business insurance
- Personal shopping, liaison with family members and personal contacts
Office Administration Duties
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the office
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Managing & overseeing any building contractors that may be on the premises
- Ensuring all supplies are kept replenished and inventories are up to date
- Managing the company CRM database
No two days will be the same and as such you must be prepared to turn your hand to anything to facilitate the CEO and his demanding and always changing schedule. You will need to be able to prioritise your workload and be comfortable working independently. Impeccable attention to detail is a must as is being amendable and flexible to last minute changes.
- Bonus and pension matching
- 20 days holiday + 1 day additional each year worked
- In-house bar
- Staff discount on Apparel
- Early finish on Friday
- Vibrant office environment
Reporting to the CEO.
Gumball Headquarters are located in Notting Hill. You must be based in London or looking to relocate.