What we're looking for
Gumball 3000 is looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and motivated Events Coordinator to work with and under the supervision of the Event Production Manager. Throughout the year you will focus on the planning and execution of our varied external events calendar.
The successful candidate for this role will have events experience or have studied Event Management at university and be looking towards starting or continuing a career in the events industry.
You will need to be conscientious, remain calm under pressure as well as being flexible to last minute changes and working in a pressured environment.
What you'll be doing
- Work in the events team to complete and consistently update the events calendar
- Identify key events throughout the year in order to complete brand objectives
- Assist the Event Production Manager to ensure that all internal and external production is in place for all events
- Send detailed event debriefs to the CEO and the rest of the Gumball team once each event has been completed
- Attend and manage the external events throughout the year
- Bonus and pension matching
- 20 days holiday + 1 day additional each year worked
- In-house bar
- Staff discount on Apparel
- Early finish on Friday
- Vibrant office environment
Reporting to the Event Production Manager and CEO.
Gumball Headquarters are located in Notting Hill. You must be based in London or looking to relocate.