What we're looking for
Gumball 3000 is looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and motivated Rally Production Coordinator to work with and under the supervision of the Event Production Manager. Throughout the year you will focus on the execution of the production and logistics of the annual Gumball 3000 Rally.
The successful candidate for this role will have events experience or have studied Event Management at university and be looking towards starting or continuing a career in the events industry.
You will need to be conscientious, remain calm under pressure as well as being flexible to last minute changes and working in a pressured environment.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the events team to ensure that all internal and external production is in place for the rally
- Support the Event Production Manager in meetings with city officials, production companies and police departments
- Manage crew on the rally to assist with the smooth performance of the event
- Travelling to locations to plan future routes
- Working with all brand departments to ensure logistic needs are met
- Keep all Gumball 3000 staff updates as rallies are planned and confirmed, ensuring that all departments are aware of any upcoming and important information
- Manage the volunteer crew schedules and travel arrangements
- Bonus and pension matching
- 20 days holiday + 1 day additional each year worked
- In-house bar
- Staff discount on Apparel
- Early finish on Friday
- Vibrant office environment
Reporting to the Event Production Manager and CEO.
Gumball Headquarters are located in Notting Hill. You must be based in London or looking to relocate.